Skip to content Skip to sidebar Skip to footer

Tongue Feels Funny After Eating Avocado

  • #6

It just shows how much refined carbs affect us.

  • #viii

Same here. The other day a friend at work tempted me with a box of high terminate chocolates he had received as a gift. I didn't want to be rude (no i at work knows I'grand pre-D), then I decided, what the heck. I picked a nighttime chocolate truffle with some kind of java-ish nougat in the center. It tasted great, merely within thirty minutes after eating information technology I definitely began to feel out of sorts. Information technology felt as if my pulse was racing and my skin was getting slightly warm, and I began to feel queasy and thirsty. Moreover, the smell of the chocolate, which even so hung in the air in my function and on my breath, started to really creep me out and make me experience sicker. It seemed as if the odour would not become away, even a couple of hours later, and information technology smelled sickly sweet and rancid, like poison. Which for me, I suppose, it was.

Sounds like y'all had a reactive low.

  • #9

I wanted to run across if any of you had had a similair experience.

When I eat anything really sugary I accept funny feelings. It feels like my heart is beating fast and hard. It isn't, my pulse is normal but it sure feels that manner. I get very jittery and often times but not all the time nauseous.

From everything I am reading I should exist having no symptoms of high blood sugars what mine are. I run anywhere from 140-160 on a "normal" day post meal and have gone as high as 190s. I thought information technology might high carbohydrate levels because I often feel this fashion when my sugars are high but there are times my sugars are higher and I don't feel anything. At that place are other times I feel this style later eating something sugary and my sugars aren't high at all.

My claret sugars don't seem to exist a mutual thread merely eating things high in sugar is. I accept NO DOUBT that eating sugary things causes these feelings... I wonder if anyone else has had similair experiences and if it is related to the diabetes matter or something different entirely.

Angela

Is there annihilation else you are eating with the sugary stuff? Any fatty or protien?

  • #18

Is that what that was? You may exist correct, but I've had what I recall were reactive lows in the by, in which I experience tired, irritable and hungry. The symptoms I was describing above felt unlike. I didn't feel tired or hungry in the least, just more than nauseous. It felt as if I had just imbibed a toxin. :confused:

Maybe it was a wierd chocalte.

What I hateful by wierd is the %chocolate. I'm not very knowledageble about chocalate only I read about 85%+ chocolate, I noticed that information technology tasted really oily. As I went college in percentage it was wierder/oilyer(sp).

It sounds more like it simply didn't concur with y'all.

  • #19

A piffling more than? Karen, not certain what more than you are looking for. An instance. The other day I ate "Unstuffed Cabbage Rolls" for supper. The Cabbage Roll part had broth, cabbage, onions, diced tomatoes, spices... Not much carb in that location. I measured out 1/4C of brown rice. At the stop of the meal I had 2 premade soft chocolate bit cookies. They were about the size of a i/2 dollar. According to the package they had 18g carbs for 2 cookies. After supper my sugars were fine but I had the feeling.... The feelings are worse if I eat nothing merely the sugary stuff simply it happens even if I have eaten a meal.

Thank you again for the replies.

Angela

I haven't read all the posts, but it sounds like you have only been recently diagnosed.

I hear it all the time of Pre-D people who complain that they get headaches after a big carby meal. Type 2 sometimes complain too.

What I take establish has helped those people is to limit their carb intake. Usually when they go over a certain corporeality they starting time feeling weird.

When sugars become above normal, certian things tin happen, some people come across blury considering the saccharide gets to a indicate where lens lose their composition.

Information technology could be that you are dehydrated on don't beverage plenty water and your sugar getting close to 200 gives y'all headaches.

You might want to endeavor drinking more h2o and start learning to count carbs. Endeavor 50g, 40g, 30g, 20g of carbs per meal, and meet where yous start getting symptoms.

My aunt was getting ice-pick headaches after meals, she started drinking water before each meal and they went away. Maybe she was a little dehydrated, and that combined with the loftier sugar gave her the headaches.

diazgring1964.blogspot.com

Source: https://www.diabetesdaily.com/forum/threads/feeling-funny-after-eating-sugary-foods.35645/

Post a Comment for "Tongue Feels Funny After Eating Avocado"